Sunday, April 29, 2012

7 Months and Crawling

Jared has started CRAWLING!! A lot of people say that it's a bittersweet moment when their second child learns to crawl, but for me...it's just been sweet! With Kyle we encouraged it, and with Jared we encouraged it! I love to see my little ones playing together and it's great that Jared has a fighting chance when it comes to getting toys now! Kyle has liked that Jared is more playful and mobile, but at the same time, he has never felt so threatened! All at once he has had to learn the hard lesson of sharing. To his credit he has actually done quite well with it. Anyways.. we are so very proud of Jared and his new accomplishment and love that he can move around the room to keep himself occupied longer! Although his knees look like they've got rug burns, he doesn't seem to mind. Unless maybe that's why he always lifts one knee up. :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Ha ha, he is getting so big!!! I think I will cry the day Calvin crawls. I'm not sure I am looking forward to it. Ha ha.