Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring Semester

Spring semester is here! Both of us are in school again this semester with Alex graduating in the spring! Sarah also has big plans this spring as she is expecting our son! The timing should be great. We'll end the semester the beginning of May, and she's due at the end of May.








If everything goes well Alex will be accepted to medical school and enter in the fall.

Life is busy with work, school and church. But that's the way we like it. :)






2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so excited for you guys! Being parents is the best thing ever. People always say that, I'm sure, but you'll see what I mean when your baby gets here. Let me know how things are going!

Also, can I take newborn photos of him when he gets here?

Maggie said...

I am so excited for you two! Let me know when you guys want to hang out sometime. By the way, I love your background. Peace!