Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting ready for May!!!

Alex and I are so excited for May... When he will graduate from the University of Utah with a Bachelors in Exercise Physiology... We will be moving to another apartment complex and be the managers... And our long awaited KYLE will arrive!! :) Here are a few pictures to show what we've been up to lately....

This is me at 7 months along.



We went on a picnic over Spring Break!! It was absolutely beautiful weather!


Another pic of the pregnant belly....

I really am getting to be quite the cook... don't you think?

See... even Alex likes it. This was possibly the best salmon I have ever tasted! And Alex introduced me to brown rice...

What a masterpiece!! It's not like my mom's but we liked it. :)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

You have the cutest pregnant belly! I am so excited for you two!
P.s. Not that my opinion counts, but I like the name Kyle!

Sarah and Alex said...

Thanks Maggie! We like the name Kyle too. Although I was hesitant with it as soon as Alex pointed out that Kyle Whittingham has the same name. :)

Heidi said...

I love pregnant bellys and babies! You look really good!