

So this is me at 8 months along. I only have about 4 weeks to go! I have gained a total of 32 lbs. since the start and I measured at about 32 cm at my last appointment. It sure has been quite the experience being pregnant and all and Alex has been so patient through it all. My doctor said the baby's head is pointing down already, so things are looking good! :) We are so very excited and can't wait til he's here. We will be moving soon, into a two bedroom apartment doing Apartment Managing, so hopefully by then we will have a little more room for all the baby stuff and everything else we are accumulating. The biggest thing is we want more room for food storage! Right now we have the bottom of our closet and anywhere else in the house we can store it without it getting in the way of other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment