We had such a good day! I made Alex's favorite breakfast in the morning, which is breakfast casserole. My family's tradition is to make it on Christmas, but I thought I would make an exception for my birthday boy and surprise him. :) Then he opened his gifts (which I have found is so fun to watch). At lunch I took him to the Cheesecake Factory! Sooo good and SOO much food! It was wonderful. And their cheesecake is really delicious beyond any Smith's version of it. We got him home in time for one of his class' last meetings. Then watched Star Trek (one of his old favorites) until the cake was done. It was a fun cake with "funfetti" in and on it! I sang to him but I couldn't finish cuz I pushed the candles so far down into the cake that they had burned down all the way into the cake! It sure was a fun day though. I'm glad he had a good birthday.
25 Years Old! :)
Usually my family sings this... and a little more, but the candles were burning so quickly I didn't have time. We say "stand up, stand up, stand up and take a bow." until they stand up to take a bow and then we say "sit down, sit down, we had enough of you know. " :) No one else seems to do this, but I guess every family has a little different version.
No comments:
Post a Comment