Wednesday, November 25, 2009
A New Ward
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of those in our past wards who have been SO wonderful and friendly! I started taking it for granted. We went from our first ward when we were first married (i don't remember the name), to our last one in Sugarhouse (Foothill 1st) to this one, (Woods Cross 3rd) and I have never had a better experience with friends in our ward than I did in the first two. I really want to thank all of those in our first ward. For those who invited us to do fun things together and had fun at Pilates and Relief Society activities. Also those in our second ward who invited us to dinner and made us feel so welcome the first day we came. Those who sat by us and talked and just befriended us. It sure meant a lot to have such good friends in our wards. Our new ward is a little different. It's hard for me to adjust when there are not many people our age and not many that are interested in talking to us. I feel a little neglected almost. I'm sure we'll fit in eventually, but I sure do miss our other wards. Thank you once again for the support we had and still have as we continue our friendships! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment