On Sunday evening Kyle started crawling after many MANY efforts of practicing. We have been working on it all week and now he follows me around like a little dog. It is so cute!! :) I've heard from many people that this will start being a challenge but I want to say that I am actually excited for this new little adventure. His favorite thing is to crawl over to the movies and rip everyone of them out. I am pretty much ok with it though as long as he is happy and doesn't break anything. I can always put them back in... just to be pulled out again. :)
Although it does present one challenge that complicates things. I normally set him on the floor with some toys when I go to run at our complex's exercise room and he just sits there and plays happily until I'm done. Now he wants to crawl everywhere and I can't have him getting into the machines, especially not the treadmill while I'm on it. So we are stuck inside doing pilates until the weather gets warmer and I can run outside with his stroller.
2 comments:
Yeay!! Good job!
He is such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment