I absolutely LOVE this boy! He is 9 months as of yesterday and is so BIG! Some of his newest accomplishments are...1. Crawling, making EVERYTHING an adventure.
2. Pulling himself to standing, at just about anything or anywhere he can.
3. Eating his own big boy food as well as our food. (because whatever we have MUST be better than what he's got.)
4. Getting more and more social and talkative. He loves to show off for everyone behind us in church. Dancing, making faces, and talking are some of his favorites to share.
5. Looking at his new fish! Alex talked me into getting a 20 gallon tank and everything that comes with it including six little fish. (three danios and three neon tetras.) If I ask him if he wants to look at the fish, he looks frantically around the room until he can see the fish and then crawls over to the tank, stands up and watches the fish swim around while talking to them.
6. Two more teeth coming in on the top, making it a total of six teeth in his little mouth.
These past 9 months have been quite a whirlwind of events. With every week that Kyle gets older, something new happens or he changes his schedule. He has changed a lot and we are so happy to have him in our lives. I try to be patient with him on the rough days and really take time to play with him and get to know his likes and dislikes. I'm thankful that he has come into our lives and brought so much joy and laughter. He is such a sweet boy and just eats up our attention and love. I can't say that I have loved every minute of being a mom, but all in all, I wouldn't change it for one second. I love knowing that I am raising a beautiful boy to know that he has both earthly and Heavenly parents that love him and that he can be whatever he wants to be. I can tell already that he will be an ambitious boy and I love that I get to help him along with that for the rest of my life. Love you Kyle!
2 comments:
Wow, he is really growing up! That is cool that he loves the fish. It's a fun crazy adventure being a mom!
Ahh! Your blog is so cute! Thanks again for having us over tonight! It was sure fun to be with you! And your food was delish!!
Post a Comment