Thursday, July 9, 2009

A different note...

The last post was not a very happy one, and I realize that Kyle is not always like that. I'm just kind of worn out and frustrated. But on a happier note... My family and I went to Paragonah this last weekend and stayed with my Omi and Opi. It was a lot of fun, although Alex had to stay home for work. Kyle slept all night two out of the three nights and was very sweet with all my siblings. He is pretty cute I guess. :)

Happy baby waiting to get a new outfit! :)

Kyle and Mommy just hanging out at Omi's and Opi's house.


Four wheeling! Unfortunately Kyle had to be left behind.
I learned a good lesson though... Always make sure you are well stocked in diapers. I used the last one his size when we got back from Paragonah. It was a Sunday, so he had to wear diapers twice as big all day! :)


1 comment:

Maggie said...

Sarah, Kyle is so adorable! He makes me want to have a baby! Ha ha. To comment on your previous post, I am no baby expert but I do have 13 nieces and nephews. The advice my sisters would give me is to try letting him cry for nap time. You know he is safe and sometimes they just need to cry it out. Good luck and I'm sure I will be asking you for the do's and don'ts some day.