
Today is Alex and mine one year anniversary! It really has been a great year. I have grown to love Alex so much more than I did when we were first married. I know that I am not always the easiest person to live with and I think I frustrate Alex quite often, but he is always understanding and so forgiving. I don't know what I would do without him. Alex is the love of my life and my eternal companion and even if I could do it again, I wouldn't change anything. We now have started a wonderful family and I love Kyle with all my heart! I truly am blessed to have these two wonderful boys in my life. Thanks for all you do Alex! I look forward to another wonderful year with you! I love you!
1 comment:
A month old baby on your one year anniversary!! You are wonder-couple! Hey, any news of moving to the Midwest?...
Post a Comment