I just turned 21 years old August 6th and had a wonderful birthday! It's so good to have such wonderful friends and family that will watch Kyle on the special times that Alex and I can go do something fun together just the two of us. It's so different and has been a big adjustment for us to not have one on one time together ALL the time, any time. I definitely miss it, but it makes us grateful for the few hours we do get sometimes.
Anyways, Alex made me breakfast in bed. It is a tradition in our family to give the birthday child breakfast in bed and it wouldn't be the same without it. :) We went for a walk with Kyle and played some tennis at the court next to our apartment complex. Around five we took Kyle to a friend to babysit and we took off to Day Murray Music! Alex got me a piano for my birthday this year so we spent my birthday money getting music to play. I am so excited to have that in my home! I have missed it a whole lot since I moved away from home, and I look forward to playing and singing, and teaching my kids to play as well. After getting some fun music we went to the Olive Garden. It was so nice to just sit and talk about things not worrying about keeping the baby happy, so I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all those who are so kind to babysit our Kyle every once in a while.
Alex and I have really gotten into playing games together lately, so one of my gifts was the board game "sorry". I loved it as a kid and I know I'll love playing it again. I really look forward to keeping music in my home and having fun games and things to do to keep my kids close. Thank you Alex, for helping to make my dreams come true, and for making my birthday such a special and happy one! Love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah!! I'm glad it was a good one!
That is so cute! I cant wait to have a hubby of my own who will do cutsie things for me on my birthday! What a good man!
Oh! Sounds like you had fun!Don't you love moments that you can spend with the hubby :) and Kyle is getting sooo big and soo handsome.
Hey, I found your blog through the Goodman's. Hope you don't mind me reading it. Sounds like a great birthday!! That is so exciting about a piano, I'm jealous. It was good to see you the other day too!
-Nicole Saldivar
Post a Comment