So I never thought I would actually say this, but... I miss school! I wish I could just take one class to break up the day and learn something new. I really tried to have a little structure in the three years I went to college, but I only had about half my generals done and I only got half way through my Piano Performance degree. I feel like that's the story of my life lately. Most days I only get half the way ready. Some days only have the way dressed. I start on a project and half the way through, Kyle starts crying. I only get half of a nap (if that) and I have to feed Kyle half way through eating my own. I'm not trying to complain here, but sometimes I just wish I could finish something. Be done with it. Get all the way through! Right now I don't have the option of finishing school, but I've decided that with those half moments, I'm going to try and do my own learning at home. I started college wanting to do Nursing, and I really would like to try again. I may not go back to school for years, but I can still try to learn and get better at Biology and the other subjects I so miserably failed my freshman year.
Other things I'd like to finish...
1. Putting together a cookbook of our favorite recipes.
2. Making my own birthday calendar.
3. Getting three months worth of food storage (we're slowly working our way up)
4. Writing missionaries that haven't had a letter from us in months.
5. Doing the dishes right after we eat. :)
6. Losing weight! I usually get about two weeks into my exercising program before I decide sleep is more important.
1 comment:
Not that you need to lose weight, but I have discovered the best web sight ever! It's www.livestrong.com. Click on the Daily Plate and you can track everything. What you eat, how much you are exercising, your water consumption. The best part...it's free!! It helps me to actually see how many calories I am eating and how little I am exercising. Ha ha. Good luck!
Post a Comment