I love to see the temple and I feel so blessed to live where there are so many of them. I noticed that when you are at a certain point near draper (at night time) you can see the Draper, Jordan River, and Oquirrh Mountain Temples all at the same time. I love that! I love going to the temple and feeling at home. I love that we can do such a great and marvelous work there. I love that I was married there and that I am sealed to my wonderful family for time and all eternity. I love my Heavenly Father and my brother and Savior, Jesus Christ. They love each one of us so much and want us to be worthy to go to the temples to be with them. I am so grateful for the wonderful gospel on this earth and that we are so blessed to be such a great part of it. I challenge all those that can, to go to the temple this week and think about how blessed we really are to live in such a wonderful country that allows us to worship what we want and where we want.
Jordan River Temple
Oakland California Temple
Laie Hawaii Temple

Jordan River Temple
Oakland California Temple
Laie Hawaii Temple
Salt Lake Temple

No comments:
Post a Comment