And the winning numbers are.......
19 lbs.
28 in.
(and 45.5 cm for the head if you care)
Which puts Kyle in the 30% for weight and about 45% for height! When I told Alex that he said "oh no! Kyle is shrinking!" He has always been in the 85% for height and 45-50% for weight. His pediatrician said that as long as we're not purposely starving him he'll be ok. :) I'm not worried about it. He looks like a pretty healthy baby to me!
We took a walk today outside since the weather was a little nicer than normal. The sun was out and as long as we stood in the sun, it was pretty warm. Kyle loved it right away! We walked through an open grassy area in the center of our complex and Kyle bent down to look at the leaves up close and grab the fallen branches and even tried eating a few! There are a few picnic tables around so we walked over and I sat down while Kyle stood at the bench and made some fun noises with the branches. After a while it got more windy and cold so I stood up and held out my hands and said "come on Kyle, lets go back inside." and he slowly started inching away from me and kept playing. Good thing mommy is still bigger, so I scooped him up and we went to check the mail together and went back inside. On the way Kyle got to see some dogs and a stray cat. It is so fun to be able to see all these things with Kyle and share them with him. I know this summer is going to be so much as we go swimming, have picnics, go boating and water skiing, hiking, taking walks, going on vacations and so many other things as well as moving wherever Alex is accepted to med school.
1 comment:
Ha ha, don't let him eat the branches and leaves! Well, I guess it would give him some fiber. :)
Post a Comment