Kyle has learned the new game of Peek-a-Boo and will do it with whatever he has to work with. Last night we had dinner with some family and he was playing it with a table cloth. While I was getting ready for the day today, he played it using the big, floppy ear of his build a bear bunny. While we're in the kitchen, one of the dish towels always works really well. :)
Today was an experience to remember. Kyle is usually pretty cranky on Mondays as the weekend doesn't normally allow for too many really good naps. But it works out alright because being out of the house and seeing new things makes Kyle happy. Well, today he was acting unusually happy and very playful, so his mood rubbed off on me and we left the house to visit Deseret Book. We looked for fun books that we could look at during church to keep Kyle quiet and happy. We found two little books with animals that you can feel. So we went back home and about this time, it was lunch. So we had some lunch and played for a while and I turned on a movie. Kyle still had some juice left so I sat him on my lap while he drank the rest of it and he continued to sit there. I watched the movie for a while and realized that Kyle had not made a sound or movement for the last 5 minutes. So I looked down and he had fallen asleep on my lap!! He never does that! He usually gets ornery and cries for a while so I put him down, but he was so tired! :)
2 comments:
Just trying out my new setting....
trying out my setting....
Post a Comment