He loves to clap anytime he sees someone else clap or if we say "yay!"
When we say "bye bye" or "hi" he likes to wave. Or we just look at him and he's waving at a complete stranger.
Alex has an xbox football game and when he makes a touchdown he yells "TOUCHDOWN!" and Kyle lifts both arms up as high as he can!
Kyle loves looking in the mirror and he kisses his reflection and laughs at himself.
He loves to be involved in whatever we are doing so he'll come up to me while I'm sitting doing something and he'll put his arm around my shoulder and look at it and try to do it with me.
He loves to get on the floor with me and we pretend to be tigers and lions.
His favorite word to say is "yeah!" We say "Kyle do you want more milk?" "yeah!" "Kyle are you ready to take a nap?" "yeah" I don't know if he knows what it means, but he loves saying it. And it's better than saying "no!"
When I get upset about something Kyle did or he doesn't like what I did, he crawls over to a corner and puts his head down in his hands and waits to see what I do. If I say I'm sorry, he puts his head back in his hands and makes a crying noise, but if I ignore him, he growls at me until I look. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment