



We decided we wanted to get some family pictures done before we go out to Missouri, so we had my friend Angie do them. She does AWESOME pictures! You can find more of her stuff on Facebook under Angie Muir Design. Kyle didn't always want to stay with us and sit still, but we got some really great pictures that were more candid. We love them! Thanks again Angie! :)
2 comments:
Hey Sarah!! I have google reader, so i don't always go to your actual blog, and I came to say that I LOVE that 1st picture the very best, then I saw that you used it for your blog title! SOOOOO cute!! They are all darling, but that first one is breath-taking! Love it!
PS- don't move ok?
I love the pick with Kyle sitting on the rock. Mostly I just love his facial expression! I can just imagine that he's thinking something like "are we done yet?"!
I do have to agree that my favorite one is the one you used for your heading pic. Super adorable!
Post a Comment