It is getting to be that Fall season, so I took Kyle to Walmart today and picked up some pumpkins! One his size and one mommy's size. He LOVES to carry it everywhere and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of him by his beloved pumpkins. :)
Sarah, I found you blog! Sorry to blog stock you. Your family is so sweet! I LOVE the pumpkins, we will probably have to venture out this week and get some too. Good idea! Anyway, our blog is private so if you want to blog stock us too, e-mail me at bballdez12@msn.com and I will send you an invite!
He is so a-fereaking-dorable!!(: I love and miss you guys so so much!! I wanna come visit you guys. All you have to do is pay for a ticket for just me(; It would be an early birfday present(: I LOVE the picture of him looking up at the camera. He is so cute!! I miss all of you so much. I can't wait until you come back):
4 comments:
Sarah, I found you blog! Sorry to blog stock you. Your family is so sweet! I LOVE the pumpkins, we will probably have to venture out this week and get some too. Good idea! Anyway, our blog is private so if you want to blog stock us too, e-mail me at bballdez12@msn.com and I will send you an invite!
Hey Sarah! I saw a link to your blog! Kyle is so super cute I love these pictures!
Hello!!! Thanks for visiting my quilting blog, it is so good to hear from you! Your little boy is adorable! I hope you are loving Kirksville.
He is so a-fereaking-dorable!!(: I love and miss you guys so so much!! I wanna come visit you guys. All you have to do is pay for a ticket for just me(; It would be an early birfday present(: I LOVE the picture of him looking up at the camera. He is so cute!! I miss all of you so much. I can't wait until you come back):
-Talyssa(:
Post a Comment