
So the rumor is true!! Alex and I are expecting our second baby! The baby is due in September and we are so excited! I was pretty surprised to get an ultrasound so early on, but at my six week appointment my doctor did one so we could see the little bean growing inside of me. If look on the right side of the picture, the little white bean in the black area is our six week old baby. :) I am now about 9 weeks along, but it was fun to see that something was there and it had a heartbeat!
I haven't had too much trouble with this pregnancy. With Kyle I was sick everyday for 2 months and was throwing up all the time. This time around I've gotten kinda sick sometimes, but I don't throw up and it usually helps to eat something. This pregnancy is also going a lot faster than the last one did already! Probably cuz I'm thinking more about Kyle than I am the baby that I can't feel or see still.
Anyways, we are thrilled to be adding to our little family and Kyle is already excited about babies. I'm sure it will take some getting used to once he/she is here, but he loves giving the "baby" kisses and says "hi baby!" We can't wait to see this little one!
3 comments:
Congrats! That is really exciting!
Congratulations!! I'm positive Kyle will be make such a wonderful big brother.
Yay!! Congrats!! We are so excited for you!!
Post a Comment