Just look at this innocent face! How in the world could I EVER be mad at this blue eyed, blonde, cutie!? Well, it's a good thing his good looks can win me over because days like this make me want to rip my hair. Days when my husband should be at home, but he's at the school doing his work study. Days when I feel sore all over and the Braxton Hicks won't leave me alone. Days when I just want to take a nap cuz the night before was spent tossing and turning from side to side and going to the bathroom every 2 hours. Days when Kyle's nap would be the perfect opportunity for me to take one too, but he just insists he's not tired and will not go down. Days when I am at my limit and in tears. But today my hair is still there because as I sat down with Kyle and vented my frustration to this oblivious 2 year old, I said I just needed a nap. And today that little boy said "ok Mommy. You take nap. Here's my blankie. Good night Mommy. Sleep good." As he left me in his room, my heart melted and I thought to myself... Ok. I can be a mom another day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment