"That's right Jared! Shake it out momma!"
When I show Kyle his name I say "Your name starts with a 'K'. See... K..k... Kyle." The other day he was looking at one of his books and he said "mommy this says airplane. k...k...airplane."
"Wait daddy! I need a kiss... or five."
At nap time..."It's not time to go to sleep! See.. it's not dark. It's 'moring'!"
The other day I put Kyle down for "quiet time" and I told him not to come out until I came to get him. He came out CONSTANTLY and through tears tried to say something to me. I kept putting him back in not thinking much of it, but finally I took the time to figure out what he was saying. Once he calmed down and quite crying I heard "I'm ready to talk mommy! I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hit you." He thought it was time out and was trying to apologize! I guess I'll have to do better about explaining what quiet time is. :)
Sometimes when we leave his friend's house, he throws a fit. Especially when he's tired. One particular time it was really bad cuz he was pushing his friend so I said it was time to go without giving any warning. He was hysterical! I explained to him that if he was going to be mean, he couldn't play with his friends. He then exclaimed "Don't take me away from Landon! I LOVE him!"
Some of Kyle's favorite songs... which he sings all... day... long.. :)
*Praise to the Man
*I am a child of God
*I love to see the Temple
*The wise man and the foolish man
*Roll your hands
*Jingle Bells
"Stop! Don't leave me!.... that's what Dory says."
"Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?.... that's what Dory says."
"Hello! Hello!.... that's what Dory says." Obviously he likes Finding Nemo, and even more, he likes Dory. :)
1 comment:
I love the one about his little friend Landon! That is adorable! I think your awesome and wish we could see each other!
Post a Comment