So this past couple of days Jared has been sick. He couldn't keep any milk down for a while, so he's been drinking mostly Pedialyte. Today he's been much better and has kept down a few onces of milk at a time. I gotta tell ya. Hearing my baby cry and not being able to do anything about it has got to be one of the hardest things I have to do as a mother. I'm so glad he's feeling better. He has been quite clingy and really likes to be held all the time today, but I'll take it. Especially with how fast he's been growing, I really have to soak in every moment I can.
Recently I finished some ear flap hats (crocheted) for all of our family. They are all the same, but the colored stripe is red for Alex, pink for me and blue for the boys. They are SO adorable on those boys, so I had to take a few pictures. My photography skills are not the best, and Kyle's face is a little messy, but they're still adorable!!
Daddy making his boys smile. :)
His smile just melts my heart every time.

Brothers. Through and through. I love it. :)
1 comment:
They're adorable!!! And they're so handsome!
Post a Comment