Me: Kyle, do you need to go potty?
Kyle: No, I don't fink so. No one the people see my unnerwear. We don't wait so long. We just stop what we're doing and go potty. Mommy doesn't wait so long...daddy doesn't wait so long... kyle doesn't wait so long...Jessie wants Woody. Buzz wants Jessie. That horses name is bullseye. I wanna watch Woody!
Me: You already watched woody today. Maybe you could watch it tomorrow.
Kyle: No more moobees, ok! We can do a puzzle, or read a book.... that's so fun. Umm... how about you just let me have a tookie..
Me: Maybe after dinner.
Kyle: Mommy, I'll give you some peanut butter jam! Or some ice cream!
Me: Thank you Kyle! You're so nice. :)
Kyle: Mommy, you need to tell me when you're Bob.
Me: Ok! I'm Bob.
Kyle: No! You're not Bob! You're Mommy!
And that's about the gist of it. :)
So on to the pictures! (sorry, they are NOT in order at all)
This is how he was resting his feet.
This is how Kyle likes to have his trains when he goes to bed, when he goes potty, when he eats, etc. Watching him.. all in a line. I'd think it was a little creepy if a bunch of trains watched me go potty, but he won't have it any other way.
The hat is Kyle's favorite hat, so it means a lot for him to have Jared wear it. Even if it is by force.
Here's what's on the other end of the high chair. :)
The school here has a clinic connected to it and that clinic happens to have a skin spa. Alex happens to get great discounts there, and he happened to get me a manicure and pedicure gift certificate for Valentines Day. What a sweetheart. :)
The pictures of these beasts never seem to do them justice. This particular spider was living in our water heater closet for months and actually in the same spot for months. It disappeared one day and scared me to death! Thankfully I found him right outside the door of the closet one night weeks later, so I took a picture and quickly disposed of it...before he disposed of us!
He loves to wear my goggles. I just can't look at this picture and keep a straight face. He's just too cute! :)
Brothers ready for church. Makes me tear up to see such sweet boys. Growing up so fast!
I made these hats for everyone in the family and it makes me SO happy that he likes it. He LOVES to wear it! I was sad to box it up now that winter is over, and Kyle asked to wear it one more time. Obviously it's too warm for hats, as you can see by his shorts and sandals, but he was loving every minute of it. I don't remember what I asked him to do in this picture but I'm pretty sure I love the outcome. :)
LOVE YOU BOYS! YOU TOO ALEX! :) I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did.
LOVE YOU BOYS! YOU TOO ALEX! :) I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did.
1 comment:
That is a gnarly spider!! Your boys are such cuties.
Post a Comment