Sorry all these pictures are blurry. They are taken with my dumb phone. You can still see how cute they are though. :) This is Kyle in his new car. He loves to ride it around the house and gets in and out depending on if he is going somewhere or just got home. Normally he is going to school. But sometimes he says "Bye mom! I have to go get the missionaries!"
Jared and Kyle have had a rough couple of weeks with being sick! They just can't seem to catch a break. They were both throwing up, then a couple weeks later they both had fevers. Now they both have a cough and runny nose, but Jared's seems to be more than just a cough. I think it's croup cuz it sounds like he's barking. I tried to set up an appointment for the doctor to see him, but there is only one doctor in the clinic all week and she is totally booked up! They said they could squeeze me in but the last time we came in (with all three doctors there) we actually had an appointment for his wellness checkup and we waited an hour! I don't want to wait forever again and the cough has been going on for a few days already, so I'm hoping and praying it will just go away on it's own in the next day or two. We haven't gotten out much with the both of them being sick, but today I'm determined to go somewhere. Even if it is just grocery shopping or sitting on the driveway while Kyle's rides in his car. No more TV anyway, THAT'S for sure. :)I can be grateful though, that my boys are both pretty good even while they're sick. Even through the coughs, Jared will smile at me and make fun noises. :) He's a pretty content kid most of the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment