Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break Explained

So I posted a picture of Alex relaxing during spring break, but I didn't tell about anything else we did, and I think I should. Alex did get to relax a lot, but he also worked a lot helping me out, and getting things done that he has been waiting to do all quarter. So here's what we did (at least what I can remember)
Cut Alex's and Kyle's hair
Washed the car (Kyle helped spray down the car and lost control of the hose for a second, which in the end sprayed him pretty good. Surprisingly he was pretty ok with it. I was so proud of him. :)
Alex changed the oil
Alex fixed my running stroller, for the most part. Now I just need to fix the wheel and it'll be good to go!
We went swimming
We had a picnic at Thousand Hills
We played jenga with Kyle and he did a GREAT job
We ate at Bellacino's and had one of their grinders (delish!)
We played basketball at the church
And basically we had one of the best breaks ever, and also one of the last breaks ever. I'm sad it had to end, but I'm excited to be starting a new chapter in our lives in JOPLIN soon! :)

Now you can see all the fun pictures I posted in the next post. :)

No comments: