Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving On

So many changes are happening this month. We are moving from our little one bedroom apartment, to another complex in Sugarhouse area with TWO bedrooms and we are going to work as the Apartment Managers. We will also be having a new baby boy. We also just finished school, with Alex graduated with a BS in Exercise Physiology and a minor in Chemistry. Alex will also be starting a new position soon at ARUP. He is interviewing for a position called Supplemental Newborn Screening where he would actually work days! Yay! Nights have not been fun for either of us. If anyone has ever worked nights before, you should totally understand. Alex works the weekend nights, comes home and sleeps, wakes up for a couple hours and leaves for work again. It's a pretty viscious cycle and it's very hard on Alex, so we are pretty excited for him to get a day shift again! :)

This is when I got started packing....
This is today, and we are still packing...
I can't wait til I can unpack in our new place and actually have a place to sit again! :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Don't ya love moving! I feel like I have been moving for the past year. Everything is still boxed up! Good luck. Let us know if you need a hand.