Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Won't Grow Up!

Kyle decided that he really likes his swing again... And he likes his binky, that he has never liked before. He likes to chew on it and will carry it in his mouth quite often if it's around. I think it's kinda fun for now so I just play along! Plus he's such a cutie! How could I not! :)

******IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!****
And P.S. To cut down on costs here, Alex and I have switched up our phone service so now I will be using his phone number and he will be using a voice over IP thing or whatever so we'll have a local phone number for him. So if you have Alex's phone number already in your contacts, change the name to Sarah and delete my old number. If you don't have Alex's number and you would like it, let me know. If you want Alex's local Missouri number, let me know. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Ha ha, that is funny.