Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We Bleed RED!!

We definitely bleed RED in this family. And not just any red. Crimson to be exact. :)

I know this is a little late for the opening of the season, but football season is still going on for the next few months, so it's not that late. We had a little bit of trouble trying to see the game in the first place, trying to go through DirecTV and trying to find someone else who had the sports channels, but alas... no luck. So finally on the day of the game Alex found a great website that actually let him watch the game for free! He was so happy about it. The quality was not the greatest and it froze up a few times, sometimes right at an important play, but we got to see the whole game and even invited a friend over. It was fun to watch and I do have to say I'm getting better at understanding it. I remember a post I did last year at this time when I said that I was so bored and only watched the games for Alex's benefit, but it's getting more and more fun everytime I watch it. :) GO UTES!!


My beautiful UofU cake! It took forever to get the red to be red and not pink, but it turned out alright. Also, the frosting was not the greatest. I have the hardest time getting my frostings to smooth out. I am starting to think it's actually impossible...




No comments: