
The birds.
If you haven't met them already, I'll give you a brief description of them. They are Kyle's pets/friends that are always with him... because they are his hands. They are getting to be quite nuisances these days though. When we were still in the early stages of potty training Kyle was frantically telling me something about potty so I ran him upstairs and tried to help him with his pants. He said "stop! No!" so I said "I thought you had to go potty!" He then replied "the BIRDS have to go poop!" He proceeded to hold his "birds" over the toilet while flapping his fingers, and then closed the toilet and went back to his normal playing. One day he had taken off his socks and when I asked him why he did it, he said "the birds took my socks off." Another day we went to Alex's school for an auction and they served all kinds of cookies, drinks, and popcorn. We got Kyle a plate and he shoved a LOT of popcorn in his mouth. He then gave me a very worried look and spit it all back out onto the plate. He looked back at me and said "mommy! The birds put too much in my mouth!"
Those pesky birds. :)
Those pesky birds. :)
3 comments:
oh my gosh. i love this soo so so much!i love kids and wish they stayed little forever (maybe) cuz I need a daily dose of nonsense! i love it@
i love this so much. we all need a daily dose of nonsense, and kids sure do deliver!
Ha ha, that kid is so funny!
Post a Comment