Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just to See You Smile...

I love to see Kyle smile. He has four little teeth now that he shows off really well when we get him smiling really big, so we do just about anything to get him to be happy. :)



He smiles so big when I come to get him out of his crib!


It makes him so happy to play the piano! He will play and play, and then stop and talk to himself, and then play and play, then dance and talk to himself...

This boy would rather stand at the couch than sit almost anytime. Sometimes he won't bend his legs and will try to stay standing at all costs. :)
Kyle loves his blankets! He likes to play peek-a-boo with them and will put them in his mouth like a dog does and bounce up and down. Everytime I put him in his crib whether it's bed time or just nap time, he always pushes his blanket right up close to his face so he can feel it.
A smile while wearing this big snowsuit is rare, but after a good nap in the car, he is always happy. :)
*****************
This last Saturday we went to an Art Show at the Sheraton Hotel downtown with Alex's mom. She has many many beautiful paintings in her home from this exact show, so we decided to check it out. While looking, Alex found this painting. At first glance I thought "eh. I've seen better." But then he was like "Well WE are Swans right?" Then it clicked and I just had to have it! We absolutely love it and the more I look at it, the more beautiful it looks to me. :) It is so perfect for us!

My next blog will be about my new calling as a Primary Teacher for the 7-8 year olds. I am pretty sure that I have the WORST class on this planet! But I would like to hear other stories and advice/comfort. So after I tell my gruesome story, you can see what you have to say... :)



3 comments:

Heidi said...

He has some dang cute smiles! Love the photos!

Maggie said...

He's a cutie! Stew and I taught Sunday School for 12-15 year olds in our old ward and they were CRAZY! We had a mentally challenged boy who hit his brother and freaked out. One boy smelled so bad I almost gagged every time he came in the room. One girl wanted to have debates the whole time. Stew even sent someone to the primary for acting bad. Ha ha. I hope your class is semi better!

Nicole S. said...

Kyle is getting so big!! What a cutie!

Can't wait to hear your story about your primary calling. I'm glad I get to sit at the piano most of the time but I definitely get bothered.