
Since I've been running, I've been wearing cotton t-shirts and sweat pants. Both chafe my skin and make me sweat like a pig. My shoes were falling apart and gave me no support whatsoever. So I finally broke down and got some good running shoes and some running clothes. Most of which are pink. (aka my favorite color on this planet) The pants are mostly spandex but also polyester. Basically what is shown in the picture above. I never thought I would wear something like that, but my mom talked me into it cuz she has a pair like it and she loves them. My shirt is of course, pink. It is long sleeved but the material makes you feel cooler while you run as it draws the sweat out and breathes really well. This morning I wore my new ensemble for the first time and really felt a difference in my run. I felt nice and cool with the light material and very supported all around. Some people don't think it's necessary, but spandex and pink stuff sure helps motivate me! :)
**********************
Also, Kyle has FOUR teeth now! He loves to use them too! With two on the top and two on the bottom, he enjoys being able to chew things like graham crackers and those little gerber freeze dried yogurt things. :)


1 comment:
A good pair of shoes and sylish workout clothes always help motivate me!! And I love that they are all pink :)
Post a Comment